What documents do I need to file my claim?
- A copy of the Certificate of Insurance
- A copy of the rental agreement
- A copy of the police report if:
- you got in an accident with a third party
- It is legally mandated in the country of incident
- your claim is about stolen personal belongings
- A copy of the damage report given by the rental company, detailing each cost incurred. Photographs of the damage are optional but may help ensure that the charges are reasonable.
- Detailed repair receipts, invoices or other documents showing the breakdown of the amount the rental company charged you for the accidental damage or loss
- A copy of your credit card statement that reflects your payment for the claimed damages
- A copy of the driver’s licence of the person driving the car during the accident
Inability to provide these documents may cause your claim to be delayed.